GMP GMP160.30 Chest Ironer
Two ironing speeds.
Smart foot pedal stopping roller rotation and leaving hands free to adjust linen in the introduction phase.
Front linen return.
Optional frequency controlled variable ironing speed.
Optional steam extraction system.
How to choose the right model?
The right model choice is the first step to improve your laundry’s efficiency.
First of all, measure the largest linen you wish to iron.
Consider that to obtain the best quality finish and speed up the ironing process you should ideally not exceed two layers.
GMP GMP160.30 Chest Ironer
• Hard Chromed Steel Chest. The heart of GMP Chest Heated Ironers.
Standard on: E.25 and E.30 line, GMP.25 and GMP.30 line
Why have GMP Experts chosen a Steel Chest? Because steel represents the most reliable, efficient and longer lasting design for an industrial Ironer.
• Steel heats up quickly and keeps a constant temperature during ironing. When feeding moist linen temperature is subtracted from the chest surface, steel conserves the heat better than other materials.
• GMP Hard Chromed Chest has an excellent protection against accidental scratching. Thanks to a specific hard chrome protection treatment, steel becomes extremely resistant to friction, which is the most critical factor in ironing.
• Steel can be cleaned from residuals building up on the ironing surface (detergents, starch, limescale, melt synthetic fibers) without risking to damage the hard chrome treatment.
GMP Hard Chromed Chest is guaranteed for 3 years against corrosion.
• Gemini Dual Temperature Control.
Standard on: E.25 and E.30 line, GMP.30 and G line
Specifically developed by GMP to address one of the most common problems on Flatwork Ironers. Localized overheating (typically roller cover getting brown on one side), which happens when linen introduction is mostly done using only a part of the useful feeding surface.
Gemini Dual Temperature Control has been fully developed by GMP and is characterized by the presence of 2 temperature sensors monitoring the whole ironing surface and automatically cutting off the heating when unbalances or limit temperatures are detected.
– Avoids fluctuations.
– Extends roller cover’s lifespan.
– Protects textiles: no scorching.
– No waste of energy.
Gemini Dual Temperature Control is applied as a standard feature on E line, G line, and GMP.30 line.
• Tenax. Investing on the Roller Padding.
Available for: E.25 and E.30 line, GMP.25 and GMP.30 line
5 Years Guaranteed Performance
Tenax is a stainless steel padding that replaces the standard roller padding made of steelwool. Purposely studied and dimensioned by GMP for its products, Tenax lasts for the entire life of the Ironer and opposite to the steelwool does not require any maintenance.
In a medium-term perspective, Tenax should rather be considered as an investment with immediate return than as a pure cost.
Entirely realized in 100% stainless steel, Tenax is not subject to deformations: its strong structure remains unaltered in time, guaranteeing identical productivity and perfect contact surface along the whole Ironer life.
Definitely eliminates concerns about roller shrinking, wrinkles, insufficient drying and service cost.
Grants the maximum efficiency of the steam extraction: thanks to its perforated structure, it allows easy and quick removal of humidity from the ironing surface.
Increases production capacity: linen can be introduced with higher residual moisture content.
Medium lifespan of the Nomex cover felt: 4000+ hours.
Tip: If you already own an E line Ironer and you wish to upgrade to Tenax, please contact our sales offices: we would be more than glad to supply you further information and the best quotation.
• G.Sil. Lubricating Spray.
Available for: E.25 and E.30 line, GMP.20, GMP.25 and GMP.30 line
GMP recommends a regular use of G.Sil silicone spray.
Keeping ironing surface clean and well lubricated ensures linen are ironed smoothly and helps obtaining the best results.
G.Sil reduces the friction between roller and chest, extending the lifespan of the roller cover.
Tip: Once per week spray G.Sil onto the roller, following instructions printed on the bottle.